There’s no place in the Salt Lake Valley like Spring View Farms-half ecological preserve and half residential community. Situated on 258 acres, the 348 homesites of Spring View Farms range from one-quarter to one-half acre amid a painstakingly designed community of ponds, trails and preserved green-space including the Jordan River. In fact, four-and-a-half miles of the Jordan River Parkway Trial system meander thorugh this community providing an essential link in the 40-mile trail system that will run through Salt Lake and Utah counties.
- Number of homes: 348 on 258 acres
- Average lot size: 1/4 acre – 1/2 acre
- Custom homes by 10 Utah builders
- Home prices range from $325,000 – $600,000
- Jordan River Parkway trail (4.5 miles)
- 2 ponds, 3 streams, and 2 waterfalls
- 47% open space
- Picnic/playground areas
- Community and Bluffdale City parks
- Envision Utah Award Winning community
- Five minutes from Riverbend Golf Course
- Ten minutes from the South Towne Center
Spring View Farms is a painstakingly designed community of ponds, trails, and preserved green space including a section of the Jordan River and four-and-a-half miles of the Jordan River Parkway Trail System.